From case studies to corporate communication and celebrity interviews.
Video testimonials are a fantastic medium to communicate key ideas quickly and dynamically.
Emma Ferrante, Digital communications Manager
WHAT’S A ‘TALKING HEAD’?
VIEWERS RETAIN 95% OF A MESSAGE WHEN THEY WATCH IT IN A VIDEO, COMPARED TO 10% WHEN READING IT IN TEXT *
Put simply, a ‘talking head’ involves someone speaking to camera, sharing their insight, expressing an opinion, communicating news. Businesses increasingly favour this format because telling a story through video is so much more powerful and engaging than through a written medium.
But how do you make your ‘talking head’ stand out? It isn’t enough to just point a camera and put your key influencers in the spotlight. It’s about finding the right location, putting the speaker at ease, ensuring a strong, narrative delivery and wrapping it up with some creative post production, such as graphics and subtitles.
At Shoot You, our experienced camera crew, producers and editors will help make every second count.
THE SHOOT YOU TALKING HEAD
What can you expect from a Shoot You Talking Head?
- Purpose: we work with you to establish the style of video that works best for your story (e.g. interview, multiple speakers, spontaneous or scripted delivery via auto cue).
- Location: we advise on a suitable location for your shoot and create the right on-set atmosphere.
- Content: we can include B-roll (additional footage) to add interest and context, as well as voice over and music.
- Timing: short and sweet is the golden rule – we can expand or condense your video to achieve the optimal length (usually 40-90 seconds).
- Re-purposing: we can make your video go further, adapting the footage for social media, press and publicity.
Contact email@example.com today. We can help you tell your story to the world.